Thursday, September 1, 2011
I'm not sure why the quality of the video is off today...It must be the new webcam, I'll try to see if I can figure out how to fix it!
- Dipped Infinity Scarf by Laura Chau (Blog Entry)
- Hungarian Baktus (Blog Entry)
- Emma's Shaw ~ I Want You Shawl by Loredana Gianferri, Loops & Threads Worsted on 4.5mm/US7 needles, Cindy knit it, blocking during recording (Blog Entry)
- Pinwheel Blanket for Ma or Jessica ~ Round or Pinwheel Baby Blanket by Genia Planck, 6mm/US10 needles, Bernat Softee Chunky Twists Teal
- Super Secret Project
- Dishcloths/FaceCloths 5.5mm/US9, Bernat Handicrafter Cotton
- One Row Handspun Scarf
- Bernat Afghan Mystery KAL ~ 5mm/US8, Bernat Satin Yarn
- I was working on Cindy's Fibre, but with a broken collar bone, spinning has come to a halt.
- Will be spinning for the Hemlock Ring Blanket, only a little left to do
- KnitPicks Stroll Tonal in Deep Waters and Foliage
Sunday, August 14, 2011
- Finished Lacy Stripes Shawl for ScarletSmiles. Pics to come soon on Ravelry and Blog
- My Socks are on HOLD but I have reached the gusset increases
- Pinwheel Blanket for Ma (or Jessica) depending on how far I get with the yarn I have!
- Hungarian Baktus no progress but taking to Mom and Tots Camp and hoping to get some done!
- Super Secret Project has been cast on. There will most likely NOT be pictures on Ravelry or Blog until the pattern is released by the designer
- Molly (on Red) - Finished 5 skeins then found a whole full box of fibre, so started spinning again!
- Cindy's Fibre ~ no progress but taking to Mom and Tots Camp and hoping to get finished
- Coby Snapp Camcorder for recording podcasts
- Yarn Indulgences sale table
- Stitch Marker Fetish ~ newest ones are tiny triangles by Clover
On The Go:
- Mom and Tots Camp for the next week
- Cindy got to go to IndigoDragonFly's new shop....I'm super jealous
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
- Lacy stripes Shawl for ScarletSmiles
- Ethan's Socks are Kid Stuff by Melissa Morgan-Oakes (from Toe-Up 2-at-a-Time Socks)
- Super Secret Project (there isn't a link to the pattern as it hasn't been released yet)
- Spindle ~ Cindy's Fibre: Maiwa Merino/Silk on Houndesigns Lace Spindle
- Wheel (Red) ~ Molly: 4th bobbin/last quarter. Hoping to knit the Lepidoptera Cardigan from the Fall 2011 KnitScene
- KYS Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock Weight
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
- Shout out to Pam of Knitterbugs. Thanks for helping me get my first episode uploaded and posted!
- Lacy Stripes shawl for ScarletSmiles ~ 4mm/US6, 6th ball of yarn
- Hungarian Baktus ~ 31 repeats, 5mm/US8
Next in Queue - Emma's Shawl (I Want You Shawl by Loredana Gianferri) ~ Loops and Threads Worsted
Spindle - Cindy's Fibre ~ Houndesigns Lace Weight 14g, Maiwa Merino/Silk Sliver
Wheel (Red) - Molly's Fibre, about 1/4 done
Wheel (Sofie) - Newfie Fibre for Handspun Hemlock
Preparing Llama Fibre from Ferris Farms
Spinning in The Old Way by Priscilla Gibson-Roberts
- Tiny Turkish from Thomas Creations/ThreadsThruTime
- Trindle - Carbon Fibre Micro from Trindleman
- Fibre ~ Dyeing for Colour Fibreworks, SW Merino/Bamboo
~ Fibersden, 80% Merino/20% Silk colourway "Salvia"
- Please leave comments on here and on Catt's Craftiness ... I enjoy getting your love!
- Now on BlipTV, trying to get on iTunes but not getting it to work
- Video editing software suggestions?
Blog: Catt's Craftiness
Friday, July 15, 2011
- Shawl for ScarletSmiles (Joyce) is Lacy Stripes Shawl
- Hungarian Baktus is the Lacy Baktus. The project bag was made by Angel
- Spindle is WaterlooWools natural dyed 70% SW Merino/30% Sea Cell in colourway "Unicorns"
- Wheel is Newfie fleece being spun to make the Hemlock Ring Blanket
If anyone has any info that they can share with me about Ruggleston Wheels produced in Acton, ON in the 1970s, please contact me!
- New Tiny Turkish from ThreadsThroughTime/Thomas Creations on Etsy.
Blog: Catt's Craftiness