Sunday, August 14, 2011
- Finished Lacy Stripes Shawl for ScarletSmiles. Pics to come soon on Ravelry and Blog
- My Socks are on HOLD but I have reached the gusset increases
- Pinwheel Blanket for Ma (or Jessica) depending on how far I get with the yarn I have!
- Hungarian Baktus no progress but taking to Mom and Tots Camp and hoping to get some done!
- Super Secret Project has been cast on. There will most likely NOT be pictures on Ravelry or Blog until the pattern is released by the designer
- Molly (on Red) - Finished 5 skeins then found a whole full box of fibre, so started spinning again!
- Cindy's Fibre ~ no progress but taking to Mom and Tots Camp and hoping to get finished
- Coby Snapp Camcorder for recording podcasts
- Yarn Indulgences sale table
- Stitch Marker Fetish ~ newest ones are tiny triangles by Clover
On The Go:
- Mom and Tots Camp for the next week
- Cindy got to go to IndigoDragonFly's new shop....I'm super jealous
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
- Lacy stripes Shawl for ScarletSmiles
- Ethan's Socks are Kid Stuff by Melissa Morgan-Oakes (from Toe-Up 2-at-a-Time Socks)
- Super Secret Project (there isn't a link to the pattern as it hasn't been released yet)
- Spindle ~ Cindy's Fibre: Maiwa Merino/Silk on Houndesigns Lace Spindle
- Wheel (Red) ~ Molly: 4th bobbin/last quarter. Hoping to knit the Lepidoptera Cardigan from the Fall 2011 KnitScene
- KYS Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Sock Weight