Friday, July 15, 2011
Episode 1 - Welcome!
- Shawl for ScarletSmiles (Joyce) is Lacy Stripes Shawl
- Hungarian Baktus is the Lacy Baktus. The project bag was made by Angel
- Spindle is WaterlooWools natural dyed 70% SW Merino/30% Sea Cell in colourway "Unicorns"
- Wheel is Newfie fleece being spun to make the Hemlock Ring Blanket
If anyone has any info that they can share with me about Ruggleston Wheels produced in Acton, ON in the 1970s, please contact me!
- New Tiny Turkish from ThreadsThroughTime/Thomas Creations on Etsy.
Blog: Catt's Craftiness