- Shout out to Pam of Knitterbugs. Thanks for helping me get my first episode uploaded and posted!
- Lacy Stripes shawl for ScarletSmiles ~ 4mm/US6, 6th ball of yarn
- Hungarian Baktus ~ 31 repeats, 5mm/US8
Next in Queue - Emma's Shawl (I Want You Shawl by Loredana Gianferri) ~ Loops and Threads Worsted
Spindle - Cindy's Fibre ~ Houndesigns Lace Weight 14g, Maiwa Merino/Silk Sliver
Wheel (Red) - Molly's Fibre, about 1/4 done
Wheel (Sofie) - Newfie Fibre for Handspun Hemlock
Preparing Llama Fibre from Ferris Farms
Spinning in The Old Way by Priscilla Gibson-Roberts
- Tiny Turkish from Thomas Creations/ThreadsThruTime
- Trindle - Carbon Fibre Micro from Trindleman
- Fibre ~ Dyeing for Colour Fibreworks, SW Merino/Bamboo
~ Fibersden, 80% Merino/20% Silk colourway "Salvia"
- Please leave comments on here and on Catt's Craftiness ... I enjoy getting your love!
- Now on BlipTV, trying to get on iTunes but not getting it to work
- Video editing software suggestions?
Blog: Catt's Craftiness